What’s the best benefit about using our auction service? You don’t pay any estate agent fees but can enter your home into the online auction – and it doesn’t cost you anything when it sells other than legal fees.
Are you new to auctions? We understand that people may not have experienced auctioning before, whether that be online or in a traditional auction setting, which is why our helpful team are always on hand to help with any questions and to offer advice.
So, why sell through Watsons online auction service?
- No Sale, No Fee – Nothing to pay whether your property sells or not.
- Undisclosed Reserve Price – This ensures a value is reached that you are happy to sell the property for.
- A Committed Buyer – they pay a non-refundable reservation fee, meaning they are committed to the sale.
- Speed – depending which online auction method you choose the process can take either two months to exchange and complete or immediate exchange and 28 days to complete.
- Greater Levels of Interest – exposure from the 24/7 online website.
- Achieve Market Value – due to increased activity, you may see competitive bidding for your property driving up the final selling price.
- Fixed Date to Sell and Move – realistic yet fixed timescales are set from the start of the process.